Dynamic Cross-Flow Filtration
Rotating NDCF (= novoflow Dynamic Cross-Flow) -filter systems are particularly characterised by an outstandingly low energy consumption of approx. 0.12- 0.25 KW/1 m² filter area.
We also offer facilities at different sizes for rent to test your product.
Plant sizes available between 1 m² and 500 m² filter area.
- High concentrations
- High solids load
- Viscous media
- Continuous concentration increase of valuable and effective substances
- Suitable for industrial water and sewage treatment
- Circuit closure
- Product recovery
- Stainless steel or plastic design
Advantages and special properties
- Energy savings of up to 80 % as compared to conventional cross-flow modules
- Compact flexible modular build. Simple enlargement or reduction of the plant
- Double cover layer inspection by combination of centrifugal force (rotation) with shear forces (turbulences by flow impairment)
- High speeds up to more than 500 rpm at disc diameters of 150 – 375 mm
- Small standing area
- Diaphragms can be inspected separately
- State-of-the-art controls
- Remote maintenance possible
- A rotating diaphragm disc stack, installed on a hollow shaft, is located in the filter pressure tank (module)
- Filtration takes place from outside inwards through the diaphragm discs; the filtration collects inside the diaphragm discs and is discharged through the hollow shaft.
- In the filter pressure tank, fixed flow impairers can be installed to produce turbulences.
- Modular build: Easy to enlarge or reduce
- Automatic backflushing possible
- CIP-SIP capable
- Separation of particles, colloids, microorganisms, viruses, macro molecules from contaminated waters
CPH Hollow Fibre Filtration
- The novoflow CPH-plant consists of hollow fibres with identical separation-active diaphragm on the inside and outside in a plastic housing. The hollow fibres are embedded temperature-stably at up to 50° C. The plant is perfectly aligned with the feed and cleaning chemicals and the operating temperature, and may be expanded with a reverse osmosis optionally as illustrated.
- Separation of particles, colloids, microorganisms, viruses, macro molecules from weakly contaminated waters
- Policing filter
Advantages and special properties
- High mechanical strength
- Good chemical resilience (3,600,000 ppmh against free chlorine, 1000 ppmh H2O2)
- Double safety by active diaphragm layer on the outside and inside on the hollow fibre
- Minimum cleaning effort and long service lives, due to special structure of the hollow fibres with identical separating-active effect on the outside and inside
- Long service life and maintenance-freeness by guaranteed sealing between raw water and clean water, by grouting the fibre fitting in the module pipe; No use of O-rings or wearing seals
- Large pressure area (also preliminary pressure) up to 4 bar useful for filtration
- No chemicals-loaded flushing waters in operation
- Space-saving modular build (2.1 m x 0.16 m modules) and radial installation and removal (no additional height required)
- Vertical setup for best air cleaning
- Light-weight modules (30 kg) can be manually installed and removed
- Flow around the fibres from the outside inwards
- Filtration phase: Fully automatic, quasi continuous working method with cyclic backflushing
- Air cleaning phase: The diaphragm is cyclically cleaned by the time-controlled cleaning step "air cleaning". Separated contaminations leave the module through the lateral supports after air cleaning with water flushing
- Chemical cleaning: After longer intervals, a chemical cleaning of the diaphragms is required to recover the original performance capacity
Complete facilities/systems for preparation of industrial sewage for closing the circuit or direct introduction.
We offer the overall solutions together with our network partners in and outside of the country for: separation, band filter, flotation, nano filtration or reverse osmosis.