Pharma / Biotechnology
Rotating NDCF (= novoflow Dynamic cross-flow)-filter systems are particularly characterised by an outstandingly low energy consumption of approx. 0.12 - 0.25 KW/1 m² filter area. We offer facilities for rent at different sizes to test your product as well.
Plant sizes available between 1 m² and 500 m² filter area.
- High concentrations
- High solids load
- Viscous media
- Continuous concentration increase of valuable and effective substances
- GMP standard
- Surfaces <0.8m
- Orbital welded pipes
- Free of dead space
- Diafiltration (wash-out filtration)
- Steam sterilisation
Advantages and special properties
- Energy savings of up to 80 % as compared to conventional cross-flow modules
- Compact flexible modular build; Simple enlargement or reduction of the plant
- Double cover layer inspection by combination of centrifugal force (rotation) with shear forces (turbulences by flow impairment)
- High speeds up to more than 500 rpm at disc diameters of 150 – 375 mm
- Small standing area
- Diaphragms can be inspected separately
- State-of-the-art controls
- Remote maintenance possible
NDCF (D) - Gesamtprospekt neu 2016
NDCF (GB) - general brochure new 2016
- A rotating diaphragm disc stack, installed on a hollow shaft, is located in the filter pressure tank (module)
- Filtration takes place from outside inwards through the diaphragm discs; the filtration collects inside the diaphragm discs and is discharged through the hollow shaft.
- In the filter pressure tank, fixed flow impairers can be installed to produce turbulences.
- Modular build: Easy to enlarge or reduce
- Automatic backflushing possible
- CIP-SIP capable
- Separation of particles, colloids, microorganisms, viruses, plasma, macro molecules from contaminated water