Rotating NDCF (= novoflow Dynamic Cross-Flow)- filter systems are particularly characterised by an outstandingly low energy consumption of approx. 0.12- 0.25 KW/1 m² filter area.
We also offer facilities at different sizes for rent to test your product.
Plant sizes available between 1 m² and 500 m² filter area.
- High concentrations
- High solids load
- Viscous media
- Continuous concentration increase of valuable and effective substances
- Chemical resilience of the diaphragms
- Surfaces < 0.8 m
- Orbital welded pipes
- Diafiltration (wash-out filtration)
Advantages and special properties
- Energy savings of up to 80 % as compared to conventional cross-flow modules
- Compact flexible modular build. Simple enlargement or reduction of the plant
- Double cover layer inspection by combination of centrifugal force (rotation) with shear forces (turbulences by flow impairment)
- High speeds up to more than 500 rpm at disc diameters of 150 – 375 mm
- Small standing area
- Diaphragms can be inspected separately
- State-of-the-art controls
- Remote maintenance possible
- A rotating diaphragm disc stack, installed on a hollow shaft, is located in the filter pressure tank (module).
- Filtration takes place from outside inwards through the diaphragm discs; the filtration collects inside the diaphragm discs and is discharged through the hollow shaft.
- In the filter pressure tank, fixed flow impairers can be installed to produce turbulences.
- Modular build: Easy to enlarge or reduce
- Automatic backflushing possible
- CIP-SIP capable
- Separation of particles, colloids, macro molecules from contaminated waters. Stable against acids and alkalines.
NDCF (D) - Gesamtprospekt neu 2016
NDCF (GB) - general brochure new 2016